Kanellis Family Dentistry Careers
Join the Kanellis Family Dentistry Team!
We have been a family-owned and operated dental office in Sparks for over 40 years and we are looking to expand our family with a new Registered Dental Hygienist!
We pride ourselves on providing quality dental care to all of our patients with our experienced dental team. We are looking for someone with a caring nature and a joy for helping others.
We are looking for someone who will be able to work Wednesday-Thursdays from 8am- 5pm with lunch from 12:30pm-1:30pm, and Fridays from 8 am-2pm. Experience with Dentrix is a plus. Other responsibilities as follows:
Responsibilities for Dental Hygienist:
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling, fluoride and root planing
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient's teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
- Customize care to meet patient's oral health
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards
- Qualifications for Dental Hygienist
- Registered Dental Hygienist licensure in Nevada
- Current CPR certification
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in a dental practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
- Ability to comply with safety procedures, rules, and regulations in order to maintain a clean and safe working environment
Interested in Joining Our Practice?
Submit your resume using the form below and feel free to give us a call for more information!